Student Government Association
The Student Government Association provides and early experience in self-government that serves as a useful background for later public service. The purpose of the Student Government Association at Clinton College is to:
- Express student concerns
- Safeguard student interests
- Facilitate effective communication between administration, faculty, staff and students;
- Sponsor events for the general student population
- Enhance student life on campus
- Acknowledge and support student clubs and organizations by sponsoring events for the enrichment and enhancement of the student body
- Encourage participation in all aspects of student life.
The Student Government Association consists of two divisions:
- Executive Council is composed of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Parliamentarian, and Chaplin.
- Student Senate is composed of five to ten full-time students that are nonvoting members who attend SGA meetings and SGA sponsored programs.